Wednesday, 16 January 2013
Yesterday, I received the papers from the correspondence course that I’ve gotten in to. The course is called Photography- visual communication. I’m pretty excited to start this course, as I really want to learn more about photography and improve my skills.
The course is divided into 10 chapters:
1. Photography is communication
2. The camera
3. Imagery and it’s components
4. Different ways of interpreting an image
5. The context creates meaning
6. The craftsmanship
7. Image details
9. Photography trends
10. To move forward and evolve
Sounds interesting, ey!? I reckon it’s going to be a lot of fun.